Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

I'm trying to add a little more structure to the blog. I'll be starting up the "Can We Talk About..." series once again. Possibly Michael Shannon? I haven't decided yet. Also, since I've gotten myself one of those newfangled Netflix accounts, I've been able to catch up on movies that I missed the first time around. I'm almost embarrassed to say that I just saw Moulin Rouge! for the first time this week. I'll be posting a retrospective review of it sometime later this week, as well as other superlative works of the past that I happen to see.

I'll also be doing my Oscar predictions for Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, Director and Picture when I get a chance. And I will post a review of Happy Go-Lucky in the next few days.

Peace, Love and Pretension

No comments: