Friday, March 20, 2009

From the Horse's Mouth...

"It's funny because I love this fucking dude dearly. I would die for this fucking dude. He's my brother. But, by God, we are so into our fucking women it's ridiculous."
-Ed Westwick of "Gossip Girl" regarding rumors that he and co-star Chace Crawford are lovers.

"I can't help it. I'm a womanizer sometimes I know, but I just think that bringing a woman home and getting some hot poon is about the greatest thing in the world."
-Mr. Garrison of "South Park" who has since come out of the closet, gotten sexual reassignment surgery to become a women, and then gotten sexual reassignment surgery to become a man again.

What a coincidence. When I'm panicking/scrambling/lying, it brings out the profanity in me as well. Laughing off gay rumors TOO hard and getting all bent out of shape about them to the point of legal action are just two sides of the same coin, in my opinion. Insomuch as it usually means you're gay. Isn't it funny that in denying rumors about his alleged homosexuality, Westwick used the expression "fucking dude" twice? Plus "we are so into our fucking women it's ridiculous"? I'll agree about the ridiculous part. I dunno...me thinks the lady doth protest too much. What do you think?



Here's what I think: To paraphrase Dwight Schrute, I think they could both do better.

No comments: