Friday, February 29, 2008

Welcome!

Okay, so I started a blog. I just felt inspired. Rather than beginning by telling you what this blog is going to be, I'll tell you what it's NOT going to be.

This is not going to be a personal, overblown, "life is passing me by, someone please rescue me," liverjournal-bullshitty-blog. For instance, I promise you that one thing you will never see on this blog is:

Current mood: apathetic
Currently watching: One Tree Hill
Currently listening to: Evanescence (they're so deep. they speak to my soul)

I will rarely, if ever, get THAT personal. This blog is dedicated mostly to my
random insights/observations into the film world and pop culture at large. I am, if nothing else, a lover of film. It occupies much of my thoughts/spare time (should I be worried?) Anyhow, I'm still new at this, but I'm trying to make it at least somewhat structured--I'm a believer in organized chaos. There are segments that are going to repeat themselves weekly, and of course, I'll update with any film reviews or random thoughts I have about any and everything. That's a pretty good mission statement, I think. I'm also aware that just starting out, I'll probably be the only person reading this for a while. So hello to my current audience! I hope to hear from you.

No comments: